March 17-25, 2021
Discover what dozens of world-leading migraine experts, doctors, and specialists really do for migraine and headache.
- 6th consecutive year
- 32 of the world’s leading experts from top-tier hospitals, universities, and headache centers
- 4 interviews per day for 8 days
- live highlights webinar on Day 9
- ability to speed up the video play speed to 1.5x or even 2x
- view closed captions so you can watch without sound
Each day of this year’s all-virtual Summit will feature a series of interviews with internationally recognized experts covering everything from migraine disease basics to all-new migraine-related breakthroughs and research topics.
This is for you if you’ve ever had and of these questions:
- Are my headaches caused by tension? Or sinus?
- What are cluster headaches?
- How many types of headaches are there?
- What if my headache is just on one side? Or the top of my head? Or behind my eyes?
Come have your questions answered – for free.